Monday, December 13, 2021

Review: Talent Magnet by Mark Miller


If you like leadership fables made famous by Patrick Lencioni another leader and author should be on your radar. Mark Miller wrote Talent Magnet with HR on the mind. He knows the hiring crisis that companies can find themselves in. 2021 we find ourselves in this same situation. This book is a quick, inspiring book for those who are not just looking for employees to fill a spot but an organization that cares not just about profit but the people they hire. If you are building a culture to attract and keep the best people this book is a good place to start. You will not regret reading this book. 

This book was given to me by my new boss at Greenwood CFA. I have just started back at CFA. I am looking forward to the challenge of creating a better culture and environment. I am still at Southview Wesleyan Church leading the team there into a brighter future and bigger vision. 
 

No comments: